Our team of skilled mechanics follow a comprehensive maintenance program to help ensure that safety and quality are maintained at all times.
Speeds are tested regularly to keep all karts in the fleet performing equally.
We are happy to offer a free session on another kart to any driver who is not satisfied with their karts’ performance, provided it is found after testing to be functioning below par.
120 cc Kadet Karts for 8–14 y
£8 per 10 minute time trial*
200 cc RT-8 200 for 14y+
£10 per 10 minute time trial*
270 cc RT-8 270 for 17y+
£13 per 10 minute time trial*
Tandem Kart for ages 4+/17+
£14 per 10 minute time trial*
**For ages 17 and up, unrestricted karts for full on racing.
New! Battery operated karts for kids aged 3+
Now we can provide the opportunity for little ones to drive on their own with our new
kiddie’s karts for ages three and up.
These karts run on their own small track, providing a safe and fun way for small children to get in on the action.
Just £2 per session, booking is not necessary.
Children must be supervised by a responsible adult whilst using these karts.
The track is 550 meters long, and 6 meters wide for safer overtaking, with plenty of wide sweeping bends on a positive camber to assist with cornering.
There are undulations as well as a huge long straight down one side, to make for an action packed racing experience.
This track will blow you away with stunning views of the Cairngorm mountains as a backdrop.
- Race suits, gloves and helmets available free of charge.
- For helmet hygiene all drivers are required to wear a balaclava when using our helmets. We offer re-usable balaclavas for just £1 each (budget style) or £2.50 each (luxury style).
- All drivers get a pre-race briefing on track safety, rules and regulations, how to manage your kart controls and circuit description.
- Karting in all weathers from 10 am every day* except Christmas day and boxing day.
- Comfortable reception area with a wood burning stove, coffee/tea vending machine, snacks and toilets.
- Plenty of free parking.